Comment on page
Dentaltap - Dental Chart
- 1.Dental Chart tab.
- 2.Procedure or Diagnoses that you would like to add.
- 3.A set of detailed procedures/diagnoses under this category.
- 4.A button to select from all procedures/diagnoses items (other items, that are not presented in the detailed set).
You can add different types of records to Dental Chart - Diagnoses (ICD-10 codes), Procedures, Text Notes for teeth.
There are 3 main colors for Dental Chart procedures:
- Planned - the procedure is planned for treatment, but not yet completed;
- Existing - the procedure was performed earlier, in another clinic, usually completed at the initial examination, for example, existing crowns/implants;
- Completed - procedure has been completed. For billed treatments, the color will automatically change to Completed;
- Diagnoses -All diagnoses are displayed in black, solid fill;
All notes in the Dental Chart are linked with the procedures or diagnoses, to remove a note from the Dental Chart, you need to delete the linked procedure or diagnosis from the list.