You can use patient tasks for any kind of reminders, or things to do with the assigned date, user, or role.
Dentaltap - Patients Tasks
- 1.Open the Patient Profile and click on the Tasks menu item at the top.
- 2.Click on the New Task button to create a new task.
- 3.You can see all tasks grouped by status - in a queue, and already closed.
- 4.A complete tasks list.
To create a new task, click on the New Task button. In the opened window fill out the details and click on the Create Task button to confirm.
Dentaltap - Create Task (Patient)
- Type - a task type (tag), used for quick sorting of your tasks including follow-ups, documents, insurances, laboratory, etc;
- **Patient - assigned automatically to the existing patient record;
- Date - date, when the task needs to be completed.
- Patient - if empty, the task will be assigned only to a specific user, unrelated to patient treatment;
- Assigned to - assigned user, if empty, the task will be assigned to a role selected from the field below. It is recommended to fill assigned to field, or assigned role field;
- Assigned role - a user role - dentist, administrator, front-desk, coordinator, assistant, etc. If empty, the task can be assigned to any user in the clinic;
- Note - any additional text comment.
Once you added a task, you can click on it to expand the details. You can view all of the task-related data with the ability to add comments, and action buttons at the right.
Dentaltap - Tasks Details Main