Patient Documents are designed for any kind of consent form that patient signs during the appointment. There are two types of signatures that can be placed into Documents - handwritten, from signature pad, and E-Sign with own patient key.
Dentaltap - Patient Documents
- 1.Open the Patient Profile and click on the Documents menu item at the top.
- 2.Click on the New Document button to create a new task.
- 3.You can see all documents in the list, click on it to open the details.
- 4.Document Actions - Add Signature, and more to Print, Edit, and Delete.
To create a new document, click on the New Document button. In the opened window select a document template, and click on the Create Document button to confirm. You can edit document content before you submit it.
Dentaltap - Create Document
Once you added a document, you can click on it to expand the details. You can view all of the document-related data with the action buttons at the right.
- Add Signature - click on it to open this document for patient signature (kiosk form);
- More Actions •••
- Print - create a pdf version of the document, including the patient signature at the bottom (if added);
- Delete - completely remove this task from the patient records.
Dentaltap - Documents List
- 1.Click on the New Document button to create a template.
- 2.Action buttons to Edit/Delete a document template.
You can add placeholders to your document content. When creating a document in the patient profile, those placeholders will be automatically replaced with the dynamic data such as:
- System - current date, current time, etc.
- Patient - various patient details, full name, phone, birthday, etc.
- User - details for the user, who created this document, such as full name, contact details, etc.
- Clinic - a clinic profile, name, phone, email, website link, and any other contact data.
Dentaltap - Document Details
Once you selected the required placeholder, it will be added to the bottom of the document
Dentaltap - Document Placeholder
You can move it to any other place inside this document with the standard combinations for copy-paste.