A waiting list is temporary storage for your appointments. Each record is assigned to the patient and providers (single or multiple providers).
Dentaltap - Side Panel Waiting list
- 1.Tab button for Waiting List.
- 2.New Record button.
- 3.Search - you can search for records by patient name, or note text.
- 4.Advanced Filters - by providers, duration, other patient data, notes, etc.
To create a new waiting list item, click on the New Record button.
Dentaltap - Create Waiting List Record
- Duration - determines the required duration for the patient visit;
- Patient - assigned patient record;
- Providers - one or many providers, who can be assigned to this appointment;
- Note - any additional details, you will be able to search records by this field.
Once you added a new waiting list record, you can click on it to open the details. You can modify all the record fields listed in the section above in Create Record, such as duration, providers, and note.
Dentaltap - Update Waiting List Record
Click on the Delete button in record details to delete this waiting list record
You can move appointments from the waiting list into the calendar and vise-versa.
Find the required item in the waiting list, and drag and drop it into the empty calendar slot with the mouse(desktop) or touch and drag (touch devices). After that, you will see a new window to create an appointment Create Appointment.
Find the required item in the calendar, and drag and drop it into the waiting list with the mouse(desktop) or touch and drag (touch devices).