All your upcoming tasks are visible in the calendar. Unlike waiting & booking lists, tasks cannot be moved into the calendar and exist only as a list.
Dentaltap - Tasks Side Panel
- 1.Tab button for Tasks List.
- 2.New Task button.
- 3.Search - you can search for records by patient name, or note text.
- 4.Advanced Filters - by providers, tasks type, other patient data, notes, etc.
To create a new task, click on the New Task button. In the opened window fill out the details and click on the Create Task button to confirm.
Dentaltap - Create Task
- Type - a task type (tag), used for quick sorting of your tasks including follow-ups, documents, insurances, laboratory, etc;
- Date - date, when the task needs to be completed.
- Patient - if empty, the task will be assigned only to a specific user, unrelated to patient treatment;
- Assigned to - assigned user, if empty, the task will be assigned to a role selected from the field below. It is recommended to fill assigned to field, or assigned role field;
- Assigned role - a user role - dentist, administrator, front-desk, coordinator, assistant, etc. If empty, the task can be assigned to any user in the clinic;
- Note - any additional text comment.
Dentaltap - Task Details
- Open Patient - a full patient profile will be opened in the same window;
- In Queue/Completed- switch task status;
- More Actions •••
- Delete - completely remove this task from the patient records.