You can create patient insurance plans, and use this data when working with patient billing, and preparing claims. Insurances are located under the Family in the Patient Profile.
Click on the New Plan button to create insurance. In the opened window fill out the details and click on the Create Plan button to confirm.
Dentaltap - Create Insurance Form
- Valid Until - indicate when the policy becomes expired, if no expiration date - just keep this field empty;
- Employer - a name of the employer & company for this policy;
- Own Plan/Others - if this plan belongs to the current patient, no need to fill out additional details, otherwise, details of the policy owner can be added.
Same pattern as for other records, like Discounts, and Family.
- Click on the More Actions button ••• next to the insurance label;
- Click on the Delete option and confirm deletion in the opened window.