A Patient Balance widget is located at the top of the Patient Profile. You can see both Patient Balance (advance payments) and Patient Debts.
Dentaltap - Patient Balance Focus
Use the Patient Balance to control all the financial transactions. With the Balance window you can:
- Pay debts without opening individual invoice details;
- Replenish patient balance;
- Withdrawal from patient balance;
- Transfer to another patient.
To open the details, click on the Balance/Debts widget button.
Dentaltap - Patient Balance Details
- 1.Available patient balance by type (Cash, Card, etc).
- 2.A list of patient transactions - Invoices, Invoice Payments, Balance Transactions.
- 3.Click on the Add Transaction button to create New Transaction.
- 4.A balance column that summarizes all patients' transactions.
Click on the Add Transaction button (3). In the opened window fill out the details and click on the Confirm <Type> button.
Dentaltap - Create Transaction
- Transaction type - pay debts (if any), replenish, withdrawal, transfer;
- Type - a payment type, set to Cash by default;
- Amount - transaction amount;
- Date/Time - date and time, when the payment was collected;
- **Patient - When using a transaction type "transfer".
- Group - a custom tag (group) for analytics purposes, for example, if you collect payments via credit cards by several POS systems, you can specify the device id as a group. And in analytics, you will see collections for each POS separately.
Once you created a transaction, you can see it in the Payments List under the Invoice.
Dentaltap - Transaction Action Focus
- Print - print a receipt for this transaction;
- Delete - delete a transaction.